- AMPX 200A ESC labeled 200A, but it can work continously @230A under good cooling condition. Peak current = 300A
- Supporting 4-15S, 60V 200A
- Quick response. it will take only 0.28seconds from starting motor to full speed running.
- High intelligent and adaptive default settings like auto-adjusting timing meet almost all applications.
- Good compatibility and stability with special control algorithm for disc motors.
- Synchronous freewheeling technology can bring better throttle linearity, driving efficiency and automatic energyrecovery when lowering motor speed.
- Have output interfaces of RPM and error signal.
- With 485 communication interface, it can communicate with the flight controller in real time. (Note: This featureneeds to match the flight controller).
- Convenient installation screw holes without considering ESC part front and back sides.
AMPX ESC 200A(5-14S)